The Policy Analyst will support the Senior Policy Manager and the Partners in the delivery of high-quality work for clients on a range of critical responsible business conduct due diligence topics including policy and regulation, litigation, and emerging issues impacting the landscape of responsible business conduct.
You will contribute to the development of alerts and briefs that provide our clients with intelligence on the landscape of responsible business conduct legislation, policy, litigation and high-risk issues and trends.
Other tasks may include facilitating meetings with clients, supporting Partners with a range of business development activities and general project management and administrative support.
We offer a competitive salary, training and mentoring to support career development. Our working environment is fast-paced, innovative and results-focused, and we value precision, technical rigor, and clear communication.
This is a home-based working role and candidates can be based within the UK and France.
Expertise & experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience within business, intergovernmental organisation, or government.
- Experience in conducting research on policy and regulation, litigation, and emerging issues impacting the landscape of responsible business conduct.
- Working knowledge of the principles of responsible business conduct, the OECD due diligence standards and the UN Guiding Principles and including their application to business.
- University degree or relevant experience in the field of responsible business conduct, international relations, human rights, politics, or development.
- Monitor and track developments in the field of responsible business conduct and due diligence.
- Research, contribute to, and edit intelligence briefs on emerging issues and risks, policies, and geo-political shifts.
- Support Senior Policy Manager and Partners in conducting alignment assessments of client policies and programmes with international RBC standards and emerging RBC legislation.
- Engage and communicate with clients on proposals, deliverables, and analysis as required. Facilitate meetings with clients and support on business development activities as required.
- Provide project management and administrative support.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Highly analytical and quick to spot trends and emerging themes and implications.
- Technical rigor and precision in all work.
- Capable of producing content appropriate for business clients and in Due Diligence Design style.
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines simultaneously.