Privacy & cookies policy
The following policy pertains to Due Dilience Design UK and Due Diligence Design France. The terms “we” and “our” are used to refer equally to both companies.
The following sets out the personal data that you provide, that we collect and how we process that data.
By visiting and using our website published at www.duediligence.design (“Website”), you confirm that you accept and consent to the collection and processing of your personal data set out below.
The data controllers are:
- Due Diligence Design UK, a company limited by shares, with registered number 11962146, with registered offices situated at From: Elisabeth Annat Consultancy Services Limited5 Temple Square, Temple Street, Liverpool, L2 5RH.
- Due Diligence Design France, a company limited by shares, SIRET FR 889 505 228 00011, with registered offices at 21 Rue du Moulin de Pierre, Issy les Moulineaux, 92130, France.
Information we collect from you
We may collect and process information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on this Website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you access this Website, subscribe to use our services, search our computer systems, enter a survey, place an enquiry or application about a part on this Website, provide feedback via this Website, when you report a problem with this Website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and phone number, nationality, financial and credit card information and job role. We may record and store any telephone calls you have with us for record keeping, quality control purposes and detection of fraud. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may automatically collect the following information with regard to each of your visits to this Website:
- Technical information: this may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit: this may include the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), parts you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as searching, scrolling, click-throughs, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call us.
Use of personal information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between us and your employer and to provide the information you request from us in respect of our products and services
- To provide you with information and assistance in respect of our services
- To notify you about changes to our services
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you:
- To administer this Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To improve this Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep this Website safe and secure
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our systems to you and others
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of this Website about goods or services that may interest you.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Consultants and sub-contractors to carry out agreed work in a contract with you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this Website.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers and their staff will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the legal right in the UK and Europe to access information held about you. access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Where we store your personal data
We use Google Analytics to capture user data.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to this Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.